Today is not only Studio release date but also a new version of the Flash Open Source compiler MTASC 1.10.
I grabbed the following changes from the CHANGES.TXT:
- fixed small problem with class case and import wildcards
- added exclude wildcards and exclude without file
- changed TRACE in “trace”
- added AS keywords as real keywords (including deprecated ones)
- fixed parsing of objects and array declarations and parameters lists
- fixed escape sequences in strings and added unicode escape sequences.
- fixed && and || precedence.
- fixed duplicate public/static/private qualifiers.
- fixed for…in variable forced as String
- no more private and static fields in interfaces
- implemented field cannot be private
- better error when same file referenced several times.
- delete now returns Boolean
- fixed getVersion() in TopLevel
- fixed problem in class replace when not -keep and -mx
- changed -main : now in DoAction and not InitAction
- fixed stack corruption in new var(expr).
- fixed break with several stacked for..in
- disabled variables in interfaces
- added error message when several classes in same file
- changed switch implementation
- fixed typing of ?:
- fixed stack problem with “for”
- separate directory and “add” keyword hack for Flash8
I ran into the bold one. Later extending or implenting of classes was not possible after you compiled once with MTASC. Thanks to Nicolas for all the fixes!